We appreciate our clients, staff and community and have initiated protocols for our spa and retail space. Please return to this page each time you plan to visit us for important updates and changes.
Please note: Closed on Thanksgiving
* Check back frequently for announcements and updates
During this time, the following facial services are available. Please check back often as this list will change as we are able to open up additional services.
• IO Signature Facial - 60 minutes $165
• IO In Fiore Facial - 60 minutes $190
• IO Power Peel Facial - 60 minutes $190
• IO Microdermabrasion Facial - 60 minutes $190
• IO Custom Enzyme Boost Facial - 60 minutes $175
• IO Luzern Oxygen Facial - 65 minutes $215
An enhancement may be added to your facial service for an additional fee (one enhancement per facial). Please select at time of booking. You may choose between:
• Bright Eyes $25
• Décolleté Love $35
• Gua Sha Add on to facial service at time of booking. 10 minutes for $35
• Brow and Lip waxing are available exclusively when booked with a Facial Service.
During this time, the following massage services are available. We have recently been able to expand the time to bring back the 90 minute massages! Please check back often as this list will change as we are able to offer additional services.
An enhancement may be added to your massage service for an additional fee. Please select at time of booking. You may choose between:
• In Fiore Body Balm: $20
• IO CBD + Arnica Therapeutic Boost: $25
We are following very strict and careful protocols to keep our clients and staff safe.
Masks Are Required
We require everyone in our space to wear a face covering. Our therapists will be wearing face shields and/or face masks, clean aprons and gloves where appropriate during your entire treatment.
We have allowed extra time and will be conducting a lengthy and detailed sanitization process for our treatment rooms between each client. Common areas will be sanitized regularly throughout the day and every night after the spa closes.
Together… But 6 Feet Apart
Physical distancing protocols enforced throughout the entire spa and retail space.
IO will be providing hand sanitizer throughout the space for your use.
HEPA Air Filters
IO has HEPA air filters as part of the central air systems as well as additional air purifiers in each treatment room. For added air circulation we are opening our treatment room doors and have added curtains for privacy.
Electronic Intake Forms
Prior to your visit to IO, you will complete a secure + online intake form from the comfort of your home.
Wellness Checks for Staff and Clients upon entering space, including temperature checks.
Update: Thursday, November 12
Marin location is currently open for appointments. Our retail boutique is open.
• Please complete our online intake form and COVID19 questionnaire and release forms. IO will text/email the intake link to you after finalizing your appointment.
• Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment time to get checked in and changed before your appointment (we will only let clients in to the space at that time).
• Make sure you have your mask ready!
Things will look a little different, but we are doing everything we can to ensure the experience you have is still the calming and restorative wellness of IO.
• We will ask you to arrive 10 minutes before your appointment to check in and get changed.
• Before you enter the space, we will ask you a few health questions and check your temperature.
• You will be led directly by your therapist to your service room and will change in your respective room.
• Indoor service rooms will benefit from additional air circulation by leaving the doors open. A curtain will be added for privacy.
• You will be required to wear a facial covering at all times unless asked specifically to remove for a treatment.
As we progress through the phases of opening, in conjunction with State and County guidance, certain amenities will not be available initially.
• Showers, saunas and steam rooms will not be open to clients at this time.
• Restrooms will be available for spa clients only.
• Regretfully, we will be unable to provide our communal refreshments in the lounge area at this time. We will offer clients water or tea at the Front Desk upon their departure.
• Social distancing and facial masks are required in all areas of the spa and retail areas.
• Clients will remain in designated areas except during time in the retail boutique.